This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street....Summer Blue Suit, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, May 08, 2006

On The Street....Summer Blue Suit, New York

Comments on "On The Street....Summer Blue Suit, New York"

 

Blogger Monique said ... (5:44 PM) : 

I love the concept of the blog and the photos that comprise it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:51 PM) : 

I love the casual look of no socks and always anticipate spring/summer to throw them all out.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:56 PM) : 

What a debonair duo. Love that dusty blue of his suit and the way the crisp white shirt pops out of the collar.

I can't help but notice the gentleman's sneakers, hmm. Not sure what to think.

The woman accompanying him is absolutely gourgeous. Wish I could see more detail on her blouse.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:27 PM) : 

Is his suit denim?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 PM) : 

Whatcha wearin' Willis??

I'm pretty open to anything anyone wants to wear..EXCEPT suits with trainers. For whatever reason, that combo just irks the hell out of me. But I'm sure Todd Bridge's evil twin here is completely comfortable and confident in his outfit, which is all that matters.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:11 PM) : 

Not with it on the Adidas sneaks vibe, but the suit is great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 PM) : 

I think it's the sneakers that make it interesting. Dress shoes would have been overkill on a sunny spring day in the park.

 

Blogger Natalie said ... (11:21 PM) : 

If he were wearing the light blue suit with dressy shoes, I wouldn't think much of him, but the adidas with no socks makes it all work for me.

I love it when the word verification nonsense actually sounds fun. This time it was "gastsuva".

 

Blogger Claudio Moro said ... (3:12 AM) : 

Okay, no ordinary look, but seen very often. What about green sneakers ... :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:28 AM) : 

They are so calm!

 

Blogger oStelios said ... (1:56 PM) : 

I like all of it except the sneakers :(

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM) : 

That girl looks like Joy Bryant.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM) : 

I know him! He has a fabulous sense of style, both day and night!

 

Blogger Monique said ... (4:54 PM) : 

The gym shoes (sorry, I'm from Chicago and can't bring myself to use 'sneakers') work for me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM) : 

is it Kevin Aviance?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 AM) : 

Effortlessly cool.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting