This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street.....Dots & Stripes & Circles, NYC

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

On The Street.....Dots & Stripes & Circles, NYC

It is all about the graphic mix - dot scarf, stripe tank and circle necklace all in shades of blue and white.

Sorry guys - i like to start with a mens shot but I have had a tough time this week I'm shooting tomorrow morning so hopefully my luck will turn.

Comments on "On The Street.....Dots & Stripes & Circles, NYC"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 AM) : 

This is a cool look. She gets an "A" for originality mixing the dots, stripes and circles so well. At the same time it's not overdone.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:25 AM) : 

I love her graceful pousture.

Sarto, please don't ever apologize to us men for shooting women.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 AM) : 

I wonder if she wears Ban

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:58 AM) : 

This look is great. My favorite womens look you have had on the site in a while. She looks chic, relaxed, effortless, not costumey like so many of the other women that you have shot.
The necklace and shirt are from Banana Republic, btw.

 

Blogger seawallrunner said ... (12:13 PM) : 

I think it's not overdone only because the colours that she chose work well together.

any other colours and the look would have been terrible.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:27 PM) : 

foxy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:08 PM) : 

I love this. Paris by way of Tokyo. It's easy and elegant.

 

Blogger Liesl Gibson said ... (11:04 PM) : 

Yup. This I love.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 AM) : 

Igh, I don't know, a little too Urban-Outfitters for me, kind of like an emo-hipster mix. I like the polka-dots, but the stripes tick me off somehow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM) : 

this is fantastic.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting