This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street....Color Lesson #2, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, May 07, 2006

On The Street....Color Lesson #2, New York

Comments on "On The Street....Color Lesson #2, New York"

 

Blogger ML said ... (1:08 AM) : 

Love that kelly green shirt.

 

Blogger Ada said ... (1:28 AM) : 

A-HAH! She forgot violet! Nyah nyah nyah nyah!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:58 AM) : 

Love it! It is very refreshing to see some bright colors among all the black and greys that new yorkers are so fond of these days...she's a darling!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 AM) : 

This lovely woman makes me crave a ripe mango! Raspberry gelato! Summer! Fantastic.

For the last 25 years, I've been a black-with-maybe-a-splash-of-color or variations of sludge dresser (god I'm sick of it, too).

But once, after a bad breakup (that dog), I got a strong craving to wear orange & green. I cleaned out my closets, scoured the thrift stores and that was it.

I wonder why orange & green. And why I gradually came back to black and sludge.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 AM) : 

(that last was desertwind)

 

Blogger Claudio Moro said ... (4:49 AM) : 

Colourful life ... I like ist a lot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:33 AM) : 

Damn, I love to see such colorfully dressed women, her face is so compelling.

 

Blogger la femme said ... (10:56 AM) : 

Oh, gorgeous! Her ensemble is a bit like a modern interpretation of a sari. Love the range of colours.

 

Blogger JA Firebrand said ... (11:33 AM) : 

She is on fire and I so love the stealth walmart bag she is carrying; could the yellow smiley face be part of the ensemble? ONLY in NYC. Seriously though, the colours are fantastic, stunning...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:15 PM) : 

now *this* is "ALIVE WITH COLOR"! reminds me of my childhood in the tropics!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:24 PM) : 

Why do South Asians always get the colors right? I am jealous.

-AthenaNY

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:32 PM) : 

She looks like the Brazilian flag!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:41 PM) : 

I love the way she mixed up so strong colors without looking tacky. As if she had studied the color theory (perhaps she has). Just the blue Converse shoes, I did not adore them, but they are nice anyways.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:08 PM) : 

Lovely and attractive and a wonderful alternative to the the skirt and heels look ...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:02 PM) : 

umm, don't think the smiley plastic bag is a walmart bag, there arent any walmarts in nyc, as far as i know. prolly a corner store bag or from a chinese food store.
the colors are great. south asians are very colorful people, and can totally pull such looks off.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 PM) : 

Wow this chick is mad hot. I love the converse sneakers. Great color.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:10 PM) : 

she's so gorgeous!!!!I love her laid back style. Effrortlessly beautiful..so urban gypsy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 AM) : 

She's got it! She knows spring is here and wants the rest of us to know it too. She's as beautiful as a blooming garden.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:36 AM) : 

I'm inspired. I'm so tired of seeing the ubiquitous young things in tight jeans and boots with designer bags and sunglasses. This one's an individual. I'm off to infuse some passion into my wardrobe and buy a ticket to the caribbean. Thank You!

 

Blogger Caroline Mason said ... (11:25 PM) : 

I love how this looks so girly and fresh but the woman is in pants and sneakers and is clearly getting older. She would deffinetly stick out in NYC

 

Blogger The Blasphemous Fiendess said ... (12:07 AM) : 

She is beautiful.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting