This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street......Brown Dress #1, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

On The Street......Brown Dress #1, New York


So fresh, so simple, so sweet.

Comments on "On The Street......Brown Dress #1, New York"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 AM) : 

im so enamoured with these dresses!!!! i totally agree, simple and so chic at the same time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 AM) : 

Beautiful... she reminds me how some of the women in art/design school looked. Chic and creative yet unpretentious and comfortable enough to paint or build a sculpture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:07 PM) : 

I love her because she looks like me. I can't wait to read comments.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:00 PM) : 

the new grunge

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:01 PM) : 

Plain Jane never looked so good.

A dash of pewter and some stones could add more highlight.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:07 PM) : 

I wonder where the dress is from.
Does anyone know?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:37 PM) : 

i LOVE her sandals! i've been looking for flat simple leather sandals for two years now. pos_neg, can you ask your friend laura where she got them? i just hope they're not miu miu or something...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:40 PM) : 

I don't get this one - very plain in a way that isn't noteworthy to me. The woman is attractive though.

 

Blogger Anastasia said ... (9:10 PM) : 

Not keen on her outfit but geesh all the girls have gorgeous hair - is it NYC water or something??! so shiny!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:49 PM) : 

love and adoration.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 AM) : 

AH! I'm so embarrassed. (And I'm not even sure this is within the rules of photo bloggerdom), but that's me in that brown dress. Really. And, sorry to say, my name isn't Laura. And I'm originally from Oregon - hence, plain-janeness.

A disclaimer - because I can't bear to believe this photo exists: 9 AM, Monday morning, coming from the doctor's office to treat a hellish summer flu.

I sincerely appreciate the positive commentary. (And the shoes were from American Rag in L.A. 4 summers ago).

I have the identical dress in a soft coral pink; a better choice for the scenario, in retrospect. After seeing this picture, I'm thinking I'll only sport brown for Friday afternoons around dusk on the Riviera.

Brown Dress #2 so wins this one.

 

Blogger Julia said ... (10:12 PM) : 

That's so cool that you've posted, enjoy the adoration! I think it's great how you've turned a simple summer dress into something you can wear in-between seasons - lovely!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting