This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street........Fashion Insider?, NYC

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, April 23, 2006

On The Street........Fashion Insider?, NYC


So is this young lady a fashion insider?

Caffeine - check
Cigarette - check
Fabulous chunky knit layered over well-worn jean jacket - check and check

Comments on "On The Street........Fashion Insider?, NYC"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:29 PM) : 

First time commenting, I love your blog!

Do you have a higher-res pic of the sweater? I am trying to see how the texture is knit . .. thx!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:44 AM) : 

Erm. She looks like a page out of Lucky Mag...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:20 AM) : 

Wow I've never seen a something layered OVER a jean jacket. Usually it's the opposite. Not sure how I feel about it...

 

Blogger New Yorkaise said ... (10:35 AM) : 

It's fantastic. I love how you are commenting on the pictures, as well. I like to get your perspective on why you took the photo and what you think of it.

 

Blogger Anonymous said ... (12:57 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 AM) : 

Everything about her seems disarming.
There seems to be a lot of energy in the look, not the garish kind but very striking all the same. I can't stop looking at this picture.


I would just like to say that a friend of mine introduced me to your blog a few months ago, and I like what you're doing and what you have here very much.


Out of everything, your black and white portraits of the men at the fish market and meat packing district are my favorites.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 PM) : 

I don't think this one is a Fashion Insider, Sartorialist. It's the boots: I would have thought she would have gone biker boot or a high mid-thigh boot. These pointy mid-calf boots don't strike me as being "of-the-moment": unless she's wearing them to be "ironic"?

 

Blogger Érica Martinez said ... (2:14 PM) : 

maybe wrong bag! it would be black to check it all!

 

Anonymous ariel said ... (3:13 AM) : 

this is my favorite, maybe ever. so much charisma.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting