This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street...All About The Hair

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

On The Street...All About The Hair

Comments on "On The Street...All About The Hair"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:49 AM) : 

WOW! What an incredible woman.
I am taken by how well she wears it all and am especially drawn to the shoes. Anybody know their origin?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:21 AM) : 

all about the smile & shoes!

 

Blogger Johan B said ... (8:56 AM) : 

Yes this is a truly awesome outfit

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

She looks fantastic! the hair, the jacket, belt, blouse and fab sandals and to top it off- that gorgeous smile!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 AM) : 

Oh my god, you found my dream hair. I've always wanted a 'fro like that but my stringy hair would never cooperate. This woman is a goddess.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 PM) : 

love the swarm. great style and she could be the angel sister of cleopatra. i also agree the smile has lot to do with her aura.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:40 PM) : 

She's my IT girl!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:46 PM) : 

I wish I had a fro like that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:10 PM) : 

Damn...She's amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:42 AM) : 

She's too skinny and that hair is outrageous.

And I love her. She pulls it off so amazing that you have to admire her. Very nicely done.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 AM) : 

That was MY hair two years ago! All hail the power of the 'fro!

 

Blogger Loulou said ... (2:10 PM) : 

that is my hair now---its nice to know the stares i get when i walk around may be positive sometimes---- and don't hate on the skinny.. she's fly!

 

Blogger oStelios said ... (3:32 PM) : 

absolutely gorgeous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:41 PM) : 

wow- i just looked back at this picture in the archives (it's august 2006). this is model nasri from project runway season 3!!! she is quite gorgeous....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:30 PM) : 

oh my god... its Nazri! from project runway!

gorgeous chick, great model

and i adore her hair

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:35 PM) : 

ooh thats who it is!! I knew I've seen her face before.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 PM) : 

the hair.. and the shoes.. and everything..;!!

 

Anonymous Nola Curtis said ... (7:56 PM) : 

hey! it's the model from Project Runway Season 4 (I think) - Uli's model :) is it odd that I'm posting about this post '09? - can't help myself I'm addicted to this blog - though I'm a long time visitor, first time commentor.
All the way from the Foggy City of San Francisco - Peace!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting