This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street....Ralph Lauren Fashion Show

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, March 20, 2006

On The Street....Ralph Lauren Fashion Show

I keep going back to this photo.
I didn't post it before because his eyes are shut but I still love the look.

Comments on "On The Street....Ralph Lauren Fashion Show"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:45 PM) : 

I like the coat, hate the shirt collar with the tie and coat though. In my opinion he needs a more pointed shirt collar.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:23 PM) : 

i love spread collar shirts. the only adjustment i will make is the tie knot should be fatter so the lenght will be shorter.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 PM) : 

awesome look. so earthy yet so clean and sophisticated - the perfect blend.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:37 PM) : 

Like the brown. But what shoes is he wearing? Brown or black? Or (major yuck) tassels.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 AM) : 

The cut-away collar is a bit much. The Prince of Wales one would have been more suitable!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:03 AM) : 

The look is tight. The spread collar is quite rare for an American and works very well here.
Maybe a different colour tie? But this tie still works very well.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:06 PM) : 

I'm pretty sure the suit is Ralph Lauren. I fact, it's a very Ralph look!

 

Blogger Rebecca said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Am I the only one thinking Napoleon Dynamite here? Of course, the suit is my favorite part of the movie.

Hopelessly,

"Mother of Teens"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 PM) : 

I wish you had a close up of his tie, it looks like a woven..which I prefer to prints.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 PM) : 

I like the colors - I think here it's a very earthy, natural sort of look BUT (a) the spread collar (which I too favor) seems like it is way too spread, and then (b) the tie knot is subsequently too small. And then there is the pants, which are tending a wee bit tight round the middle. Tha tells me he's either in a bit of denial about his portion size, or he hasn't had these pants to the tailor yet for a bit of unsquinching.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:16 PM) : 

I think that he looks sexy even if his eyes are closed!

 

Blogger The Blasphemous Fiendess said ... (2:29 PM) : 

I love a brown suit. It needs a pointier collar and bigger tie know but otherwise looks great and I love the tie too.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting