This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street...Nolita, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

On The Street...Nolita, New York

People tell me I have an "open face", what ever that means. Maybe it is what I see in this young lady, her relaxed and confident style really seems to highlight what appears to be a very pleasant nature.

Comments on "On The Street...Nolita, New York"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:07 PM) : 

Scarf-check
mini-peacoat-check
denim mini-check
leggings-check
sneakers-check
She's touched all the trends in one outfit and it doesn't look like she's trying too hard!
That's a feat in and of itself!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:27 AM) : 

^ oh god, i have to disagree.. she looks like she picked up a 3 year old gossip magazine when scarlett johannson was wearing the exact same outfit and then she decided to copy it head to toe.. nobody wears that crap anymore..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 AM) : 

I love it that this woman is not 6 feet tall. I love the jacket.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (7:07 AM) : 

like I said - it is not about the specifics of what she is wearing but about the aura they help great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:09 AM) : 

I have a closed face, or whatever the opposite of "open face" is. I wish I knew how to cultivate an open face. I'm nowhere near as mean as I look.

Anyway...I discovered your blog a couple of days ago. It reminds me of much of what I love (and miss) about NYC. Thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:54 AM) : 

I like it.

I think one of the things that is important to remember is that street style can influence the style and stylists of our favorite glossy magazines.

That's what's so great about this blog; the Sartorialist has got the pulse on both markets.

- AthenaNY

 

Blogger mahret said ... (2:26 PM) : 

Ha, that's me. Not really actually ;-) But she's wearing exactly the same I wore a couple of days ago (different shoes, my jacket's blue - but it looks better with a black one). We even have the same skin colour and hair type. That's so weird!!! Actually I'm 6 feet tall, sorry...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:17 PM) : 

wow! there's this open adn fresh aura about her. that's amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:48 AM) : 

This lady looks comfortable and at peace with life.

The outfit is great. It could be worn by any age. Perhaps we older ladies would wear tights and flats rather than leggings and sneakers. The youngest girls could wear this and be free to move on the playground.

Miss Lady, have a wonderful day!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting