This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street....Great Bag, New York

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, March 20, 2006

On The Street....Great Bag, New York

Comments on "On The Street....Great Bag, New York"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 AM) : 

This girl looks FAB! the whole look is working in every way. I love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 PM) : 

Love the bag, love the cape (coat?), love the whole look. Wonder where that bag is from. Thanks for including a very stylish woman dressed neatly. I like the casual looks of the women on here but I like to see some more put together female looks as well. Well done!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 PM) : 

She has it all. Makes me miss NY! She is hot

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 PM) : 

God I love NY. very, very nice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:52 PM) : 

Oh, I Love the shoes! What a beautiful woman... Mmmm..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 PM) : 

The picture was posted before, right?

-VN-

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 PM) : 

Is the bag made of wicker?

(I once had thriftstore-find black wicker doctor's bag style purse with floral print interior. God, I loved that bag and kick myself seven ways to Sunday for getting rid of it in my last move. Cest la vie.)

-- desertwind

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:06 AM) : 

Starbucks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:56 AM) : 

There was a black wicker bag with black and white polka dot lining--almost a Nantucket Lightship basket shape--that I DIDN'T buy that I will always regret...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:00 PM) : 

when you choose rich skinny asian girls there's no contest

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:36 PM) : 

Can anyone id the bag? It's fabulous!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 PM) : 

I really like the scarf not only matching exactly to the coat but lined up perfectly on the stripes. Way to watch for the details!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting