This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

In Store....Borrelli, NYC, Spring 2006

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, March 12, 2006

In Store....Borrelli, NYC, Spring 2006

Comments on "In Store....Borrelli, NYC, Spring 2006"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 AM) : 

Where is this store? Is it in a suite in a building? I didn't see a store front when I walked by.

 

Blogger MrWynn said ... (10:55 AM) : 

I love the more casual presentation -- the rolled up sleeves in particular.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (11:53 AM) : 

The store is at

16 East 60th Street

right across the street from Barneys, the store front is pretty small

 

Blogger la femme said ... (12:41 PM) : 

That 'storage' presentation is just exquisite. I love the contrasting colours, rolled up sleeves on the hanging shirts, and ties peeking out from the shoes. My grandfather's closet looked like that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:24 PM) : 

Mr. Sartorialist thank you for going back to posting window shops. I get better ideas from the shops than the individuals except for Mory. I think Mory has best style among the individuals you posted. Please go back to Domenico Vacca or Bergdorf. Do you have Kiton or Brioni shops in New York?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:15 AM) : 

I like colours at men.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:32 PM) : 

looks like candy! organized candy! i love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:41 AM) : 

i do not know but it does not look.....quality to me!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM) : 

I've been buying Borrelli for a very long time and let me tell you...there is nothing better then Borrelli shirts. Borrelli products stand for elegance and style, and in fact people who world traveller and are accustomed to Italian famous locations like Capri, Positano, Porto Cervo, Panarea, Portofino, etc wear Borrelli products.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:51 AM) : 

That's so funny! I thought I was the only one in the world who stored his ties in his shoes. Granted, all my ties eventually all smell like sweaty feet, but for the 3 people in the world who have seen my closet, they were sure impressed!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting