This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Who Needs Expensive Clothes When You Are Young And Beautiful

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who Needs Expensive Clothes When You Are Young And Beautiful

Comments on "Who Needs Expensive Clothes When You Are Young And Beautiful"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 PM) : 

Just found your blog. Any chance you'll post pictures of fashionable but overweight people? Could be helpful. :)

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (6:45 AM) : 

One of the things that I'm proud of is that even though I talk a lot about clothes that are exclusive my way of shooting people is very inclusive.

I shoot young, old, smooth, wrinkly, skinny, overweight. just as long as I can find something inspirational about that person. Look a little more closely at the page right now, Jeffrey Banks is no model but he looks great, A Lady Of A Certain Style - is a certain age but she looks great, Inspiration Isn't Always A 40 Regular - what other magazine is going to showcase him as a source of inspiration to their readership of 20 and 30somethings? I do.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 AM) : 

that last girl is anorexic, but cute

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 PM) : 

I like the people in these pictures. You have been showing more older women as well as older men...that's great.

These folks look stylish, but many of them are wearing "no name" clothes (all most of us can afford). I appreciate that aspect of the photos.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 AM) : 

I really don't understand how Behati Prinsloo became a model - epitome of unattractive

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 PM) : 

i love this blog and agree that you post all sizes and shapes but all sharp. as an aging mod revivalist, i gotta love the everyday style you post. keep it up:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:41 PM) : 

Does everybody in New York smoke? I'm in San Francisco, so it's not as common here I guess.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:54 PM) : 

There is something wonderful in how these kids look- the simplicity and the casual languid attitude that is missing from alot of the runways at the moment.
Perhaps designers should take a cue from some of the models, because they dress in a way that is off-hand and effortless.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 PM) : 

that first girl looks a mess.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:57 PM) : 

that first girl is unbelievably gorgeous.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 PM) : 

first girl is julia dunstall

 

Blogger Tony. said ... (4:27 AM) : 

The 'young and beautiful' need expensive clothes when they are 'young and beautiful' is my stand on this one. The need the cheap as well now, and get away with it so much easier...or at all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:58 AM) : 

yeah, but, hmm, I like that style anyway

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:23 AM) : 

i think Behati (the last chick) is stunning.Ive met her and shes the most down to earth chick ever, even though shes doing well in her modelling!You go girl!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:56 AM) : 

The last girl (Behati Prinsloo) comes from Namibia, in Africa, and is the 6th most wanted model in the world. She deserves to be #1 - she is the most beautiful model of the moment. Ugly? Ugly = Coco Roscha!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 PM) : 

Gosh I'm happy that I've founded this blog! Really. I love that way of style, and I personally work with fashion too.
I love Behati. Her look is very unique, I think. Plus she is tall and skinny - I definitely think that she should be not the sixth most wanted, but one of first three ones.
I've wanted to have one of "I <3 NY" tees for long time. But, shame on me, never been in the city! Hopefully I'll get one soon ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:32 AM) : 

Isn't Doug Pickett, Ralph Lauren model, the one on the second photgraph?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 PM) : 

beautiful people inspire me

 

Blogger Caroline Mason said ... (10:50 AM) : 

I wore almost that exact same outfit as the third girl this week (skinny jeans, I<3NY tee, and blazer with brown belt and bag) I wouldn't mind having expensive clothe though...

 

Anonymous Katrina221 said ... (6:23 AM) : 

That guy would look hot in a bag with that handsome face and body. I don't think price of clothes matter as much as the quality and construction. His coat seems nice. Not fond of ripped jeans on the girl on top. Both girls are pretty, though. Just as it is not nice to call people fat or piggy, it is not nice to call people anorexic. Thanks for posting all types of people Sart.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:11 AM) : 

Sadly enough I can't agree more...

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting