This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

VPL Fall 2006

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, February 09, 2006

VPL Fall 2006

VPL is the kind of show that models love to work for trade. I wonder how many of the girls I shoot next September ,running around town on castings, will be wearing VPL pieces?

Comments on "VPL Fall 2006"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:20 AM) : 

I noticed a lot more posts with Women's fashion being highlighted on this blog lately. Is this a growing trend Mr. Sartoralist?

I prefer Men's Fashion, but I don't mind a bit of eye-candy once and a while.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 AM) : 

i think it's just fashion week. i'm certainly not going to complain.

 

Blogger Cocktail Jen said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Not a problem for me, as I like to look at both! And I would actually get to wear the women's fashion.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:35 AM) : 

very interesting... where do i get those boots? (last pic)
L~

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting