This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Jim Nelson, GQ, Editor-in-Chief

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Jim Nelson, GQ, Editor-in-Chief

Comments on "Jim Nelson, GQ, Editor-in-Chief"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 PM) : 

I really like that jacket. Any idea who makes one like that?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:09 PM) : 

I don't reckon he touches Dylan Jones on style terms (Uk GQ editor). But his jacket is lovely, as are his shoes.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 AM) : 

I think this guy is sloppy. From head-to-toe this guy just do not impress me. I would not peg this guy as an Editor-in-Chief of a fashion magazine but I would peg him as an IT guy or one those guys from the Gap Headquarters in San Francisco, CA.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (6:48 AM) : 

I don't think the head of a fashion magazine has to "dress up", he just has to be stylish and every time I have seen him he has always looked stylish

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:53 AM) : 

jim nelson is god.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:34 PM) : 

jim's one cool cat. so nice to have a literary fellow in charge

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:28 AM) : 

this guy dresses slick as hell. like any real gentlman his close are a step behind the runway fashon, and always fit perfictly. and the magazen has gon in a vary posative direction with him at the helm.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 PM) : 

Jim Nelson is amazing, he's the editor-in-chief for one of the greatest magazines ever created. Look good or not bow down. I would give up anything to be in his position.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:54 PM) : 

I think Jim's political stances are fine. I'm not a Democrat, but I can at least respect the fact that he takes stances. Maybe if more people followed their ideals instead of the masses, we'd be in a better position in this country right now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:22 PM) : 

don't know why politics got dragged into this. i think he's hot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:37 PM) : 

I am so amazed with the things that GQ magazine has. I have subcribed this magazine for over a year now, but my main point of intrest for commenting is I would like to pose for GQ it would be greatly appreciated if I could be apart of this great movement yomiketwice@yahoo.com is my e-mail address and think I would be a great addition to the GQ family.

 

Anonymous danny2hands said ... (1:10 PM) : 

sweet coat i want one!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting