This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

At The Tents - The Fashion Addict

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, February 06, 2006

At The Tents - The Fashion Addict

Fellow fashion blogger Fashion Addict Diary waiting for the Tuleh show

Comments on "At The Tents - The Fashion Addict"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 PM) : 

She is cute, but her blog pales in comparison to The Sartorialist.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 PM) : 

Did you notice her http address is : hotbisexualmodel.blogspot.com?

Thats a statement

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:53 AM) : 

I think you meant to say that she is SUPER cute.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:30 AM) : 

Why do I think she looks a bit like Ana Marie Cox? Maybe because the latter's everywhere these days, flogging her novel....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:32 PM) : 

Fashion Addict is so cute! I've always wondered who she was. I hate most fashion blogs because they're usually written by 19 year old girls who haven't the years of experience required to cultivate their own sense of style. Borrrrring. But I love you and fashion addict!

I also love how nymetro linked to fashion addict diary to diss Baby Phat.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 PM) : 

I also love the Fashion Addict and I can't believe I finally get to see what she looks like but of course it would be the Sartorialist who would get the exclusive.

I sort of suspected the Fashion Addict was cute but I never knew she was this cute ... how do I meet her ?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 PM) : 

A mix of Russian. Irish and Peruvian blood?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 PM) : 

dream girl!

Smart, funny, sexy with a great wardrobe. what more could a boy or girl want.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting