This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Happy New Year!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

I know last week was a little boring but I just got back from Phoenix and I'm bursting with ideas for how to make The Sartorialist even better in 2006. A couple of projects are already in work so keep your eyes open.

Comments on "Happy New Year!"

 

Blogger Danielle said ... (9:11 AM) : 

keep it up! this is a terrific blog, look forward to its development:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

Please, by all means, keep up the good work. In short order, this has become one of my favorite blogs, a must visit every day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 PM) : 

I like your blog, it's a daily must-visit for me. Keep it coming, ya?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:55 AM) : 

I want to have this much class when I grow up

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting