This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

A Gentleman's Style

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Gentleman's Style

Labels:

Comments on "A Gentleman's Style"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:28 AM) : 

Bellows pockets, tab on the top left side of the collar...

I'd say this is the Orvis Harris Tweed Shooting Jacket, in brown.

http://orvis.com/store/product_choice.asp?pf_id=734A&dir_id=1089&group_id=1605&cat_id=5787&subcat_id=7086&feature_id=18

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 PM) : 

I wanna be that cool when I am retired and looking like I have all of my plans in place for the day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 PM) : 

A classic!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:40 PM) : 

He reminds me of T.S. Eliot - very cool gent.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:07 PM) : 

Dapper has never looked so Good!!!

Miss KP

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

Old enough to know.

 

Blogger Jon-Eric said ... (6:14 AM) : 

I normally think bow ties look goofy, but this is just so spot on!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:29 PM) : 

beautiful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 PM) : 

Oh, my! The first man I ever loved wore only bow ties! Thank you.

 

Blogger tdf said ... (12:36 AM) : 

all those patterns and close colors-it works

 

Anonymous Daydreamer NightCat said ... (8:19 AM) : 

i love each and every detail of this outfit !!..!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:43 PM) : 

WOW!!!
LOVE ALL YOUR PICS!!!

this man looks as if he was from another era-so different..yet classy!;)

 

Blogger Cari Hislop said ... (4:55 AM) : 

It's a dream, but I hope my husband dresses like this in twenty years! :)
I love how you go for character as well as fashion. Every picture is a story. I find them very uplifting and inspiring!

 

Blogger C A said ... (9:13 PM) : 

I could say he's russian, not british, like he seems to be.. Very good taste Mr. ;)

@ Twitter @ Facebook

 

Blogger daughterofmartha said ... (4:44 PM) : 

This reminds me of my grandfather. Sweet old man who took such care in his appearance.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:21 AM) : 

love the eyeglasses and gloves. he's so perfectly put together. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a dresser.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:58 PM) : 

you can just tell that his pockets are full of old-man things=]

he smiles with his eyes....knowingly =]

 

Anonymous billgrande said ... (12:30 PM) : 

I've just had a revelation that more than a few pieces in my closet are there for something besides wearing. I've always considered myself a collector, but suddenly I'm okay with not wearing certain pieces because of their value as art. I'm going to happily separate those pieces from the more functional and display them as art. Surely I'm not the first to do this. Is there a name for this condition?

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting