This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Why I Love This Look - Burberry

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, December 23, 2005

Why I Love This Look - Burberry


What a sophisticated use of color: Olive Green, Burgundy, Burnt Orange, Pale Blue.

Comments on "Why I Love This Look - Burberry"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 PM) : 

Wow Sartorialist this is one of my favorite 'Why I Love this Look' entries that I have seen. The colour matching is amazing, and even the shine of the jacket works in this looks favor. It gives me an almost fairy-tale like vibe, absolutely beautiful.

 

Blogger Scott Lefaive said ... (12:46 AM) : 

This entire collection is really beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:17 PM) : 

I completely agree with you...
this look is amazing...
wish I had a million dollar to spend...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:50 PM) : 

While I like it, it does remind me quite a bit of Johnny Depp's costuming for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (8:18 AM) : 

Love the shoes!

 

Blogger Sara said ... (4:47 PM) : 

I hope that green jacket has a Burberry plaid lining. It's beautiful.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:28 AM) : 

that stunning saffron color brings the whole thing together.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM) : 

Blue does not belong here.
Otherwise quite interesting and wearable.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:57 AM) : 

That same look is -now-, oddly but brilliantly, being sold at Bebe stores. I'll take a picture and send you and you will simply realize the brilliance of taking something from recent (but old, in the fashion sense) years and genderizing/compartmentalizing it- Bebe has made these exact same colors in the same leveling into ONE layered, simplistic cropped jacket.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

I find it kinda odd that if this guy was on the street people would stare and wonder...Why? But he's on a runway and rockin` "Burberry" somehow makes it "HOT!"

NOT!!

He looks like his "other" shoes were getting worked on and he wore these instead

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:52 AM) : 

hi! im just new here... but already im so hooked to sartorialist! Anyway, this outfir reminds me of a more sophisticated version of joker... :)
just wanted to comment since its already an old post and im sure the new batman movie wasn't out yet when you saw this...

 

Blogger blue skies, drifting clouds said ... (1:54 AM) : 

one of my fave. ♥ it! :]

 

Blogger Amermeftah said ... (3:55 PM) : 

willy wonka

 

Blogger opredeleno said ... (3:27 AM) : 

I need a jacket like this! Badly!!! The match is great, I'd only throw the gloves for another time.
I wonder, you didn't mention the grey here. Hey, it's a colour, too :-) I actually love how smart they used it and not some black. I'd dare try a more blue grey (this after I throw the gloves)
I would actually wear this on the street (but then, I'm a woman)
cheers

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting