This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

Merry Christmas!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I'm pouring a 40 for all my elf homies still deliverin'

Labels: ,

Comments on "Merry Christmas!"

 

Blogger Matthew said ... (10:31 PM) : 

The caption made me laugh out loud, thanks for this one.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:38 PM) : 

hahaha wow. i know im pretty late with this comment but that was too cute!

 

Blogger Carlene said ... (8:14 PM) : 

I've never seen this one, and it made me laugh out loud, too. How funny.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:17 AM) : 

that smile make all clouds go away..wow!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 PM) : 

a bottle in a paper bag, excellent

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:13 AM) : 

love!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:32 PM) : 

love the smile, the hat and the caption....;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:33 PM) : 

The bottle in the bag makes this picture. Hilarious and classic.

 

Blogger Sofia Birdie said ... (7:47 AM) : 

Oooh, wonderful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 PM) : 

He knows happiness, doesn't he?

 

Blogger Alison Nicole said ... (2:35 AM) : 

Ha! That is the funniest (in an endearing way) thing I've seen/read all week!

 

Anonymous Dreamer in Canada said ... (1:24 PM) : 

I don't find this comical...I find it simply heart warming. I just discovered this blog yesterday and I've been looking through all of the pictures. I have many that I love so far THIS is the one that comes out my very favorite of all that I have seen so far. His smile, his outfit and his bottle in the bag, all of which seem to speak of some world that I do not know, but do know I would love if I could find it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:48 AM) : 

Wonderful photograph!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:13 AM) : 

His ears are rather elf-ish! :]

 

Anonymous Heidi said ... (2:20 PM) : 

I agree wiht the Canadian dreamer, this is wonderful and special, not funny. His eyes are talking throught the picture, he looks so warm. My favorite shot of them all.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting