This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

G. Bruce Boyer To Contribute To The Sartorialist!

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Thursday, December 15, 2005

G. Bruce Boyer To Contribute To The Sartorialist!

I am thrilled to announce that well known style writer G. Bruce Boyer has written a small piece exclusively for The Sartorialist.

Mr. Boyer ,who recently released a great book on Fred Astaire which can be found at B & N.com, has written a small remembrance entitled "A Favorite English Sentence" about his first experience buying a suit on Savile Row.

It is really quite wonderful, I will post it Monday, December 19th.

Comments on "G. Bruce Boyer To Contribute To The Sartorialist!"

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (8:49 AM) : 

Can't wait!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM) : 

I look forward to reading the piece by Boyer, my favorite writer on the subject of men's clothing and style. I've read two of his books and enjoyed them both immensely.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

I, too, have read a couple of Boyer's books, both on the subject of men's style, and yet I was totally unaware of the Astaire book. I'm going to order it immediately. Thanks for the tip.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:22 PM) : 

I was able to locate a copy of Mr. Boyer's Astaire book at my local Borders today and look forward to reading it (as well as Mr. Boyer's upcoming article for this site).

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (8:23 AM) : 

I plan to spend some time in Italy.

 

Blogger Solomon Animashaun said ... (8:49 AM) : 

Milan will be my first destination (dates are not finalized yet). I will make sure I drop you a line a bit nearer the time.

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting