This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On The Street.... Midtown, Manhattan

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

On The Street.... Midtown, Manhattan

David is the manager for the Borrelli store in NYC. I know a lot of guys in the business and he is easily one of the most articulate on issues of style, quality and design. There are very few salespeople I would ask their opinion, he is one.

Comments on "On The Street.... Midtown, Manhattan"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:08 AM) : 

I went in to the Borrelli store once and I looked at shirts. The salesman who helped me looked like this gentleman, but I cnanot be sure. In any event, I asked an extremely straightforward question, the chest size of shirts in my size, which required the salesman to open a shirt and measure it. He acted so vexed and impatient with me, I went away with a VERY poor impression. So either this fellow, stylish though he is, had a bad day, he has a bad employeee, or his employee had a bad day, because at Borrelli's prices I expect better service.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:26 PM) : 

This is what I love and hate about blogging commentary. Perfectly anonymous comments about something that may or may not have happened.

David has dressed me for years. I trust him completely and would follow him anywhere. I don't have the budget that many of his clients do so he always looks out for me come sale time.

My wife, colleagues, and friends all think I am quite the dandy, little do they know that David does all the heavy lifting and I simply put on the pants.

Go to David if you want to dress like a man who is well dressed no matter the occassion. You will not look like a fashion clone, you will not look like someone hoping to impress his secretary, you will look like someone who cares about how he looks, but not defined by what he is wearing.

Go see David if you want to dress like a man.

 

Blogger The Sartorialist said ... (8:55 PM) : 

Thanks Joe

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:58 AM) : 

I've known David for years and while he does have a "reserved" way about him which has not infrequently been mistaken for being supercilious, I can attest that his heart is in the right place.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 PM) : 

nice rich colors

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting