This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

The Sartorialist & Kiehl's

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Monday, June 06, 2011

The Sartorialist & Kiehl's



I just finished a great project with Kiehl's based around Father's Day.

I'll tell you all about it next week.

We're also celebrating at the store next Tuesday! If you're in NYC and would like to come, RSVP to Michelle at MShildkret@kiehls-usa.com

Comments on "The Sartorialist & Kiehl's"

 

Blogger Aubrey and Melissa said ... (6:23 PM) : 

Sounds like an amazing opportunity, I really wish we were in the city to be there!

 

Anonymous Madeleine said ... (6:23 PM) : 

i love kiehl's products! it's a shame you can't buy them in poland ;x

http://themadeleinewhirl.wordpress.com/

 

Anonymous SarahV said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Exciting... I can't wait to hear more details :)

http://leblogdecitadine.wordpress.com

 

Blogger Lisa Petrarca said ... (6:30 PM) : 

WOW Scott! Congrats to you. Can't wait to hear about it.

Have a wonderful weekend!

http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-post.html

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:38 PM) : 

cool!

 

Blogger Sweet Pea (formerly Alice) said ... (6:58 PM) : 

Very cool!

Just a Silhouette

 

Blogger Nick McHenry said ... (7:40 PM) : 

I will be there! Can't wait to see what is in store :)

kingandacrown.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:02 PM) : 

I like very much Kiehl's store here in Sao Paulo. The products are very good for my skin...And the store is modern and very warm with the clients.
Nice weekend to you,
Cam

 

Blogger Simon Leong said ... (9:26 PM) : 

i wish it was in Sydney. i've heard good things about Kiehl's but have never tried the products myself.

 

Blogger Kathleen said ... (10:00 PM) : 

Congratulations, and have a wonderful time!

 

Blogger Marcel Da Chump said ... (10:13 PM) : 

I first went to the Kiehl's store at 109 Third Avenue in 1988 and was impressed by the vintage motorcycle in the store.
The last time I was there, a motorbike ridden by Steve McQueen was on display.

 

Anonymous s said ... (2:10 AM) : 

oooh great..... congrats .D


STREET STYLE: Andy TORRES- STYLE SCRAPBOOK
http://magmoiselle.fr

 

Blogger Rachel said ... (2:22 AM) : 

Awesome! Congrats that's great

 

Blogger styleTTraveller said ... (4:00 AM) : 

I'll move in NYC monday 6 (Gramercy Park area) and will attend the Kiehl's event on tuesday !!! ...sounds like my NY adventure starts great... :-)

 

Anonymous mon sac by me said ... (4:31 AM) : 

When the best work together.......is the top ! congratulations!

http://monsacbyme.com

 

Anonymous Wrinkled Chiffon said ... (4:31 AM) : 

Congrats on your project with Kiehl's. Of course, loving your site, just like the rest of the fashionistas out there. However, I'm following you all the way from Malaysia! Have a great weekend.

Grace from Wrinkled Chiffon

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:33 AM) : 

i already ordered from kiehl's US website :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:36 AM) : 

i love kiehl's!!!

 

Anonymous BeLighter said ... (4:51 AM) : 

Sounds fantastic! Congrats! I'm sure it'll be great!
Wish I lived in NY!!!

 

Blogger May said ... (4:58 AM) : 

Here in Spain Father´s Day is on March 19.!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:58 AM) : 

Awesome- Good for you!!
(and Happy Father's Day)

 

Blogger Copper Etiquette said ... (9:18 AM) : 

Congrats I hope that its a great turn out. Copper Etiquette Always Appropriate

 

Blogger Daryl said ... (10:49 AM) : 

LOVE their customer service and their products.. a great combo you and Kiehl's

 

Blogger Christine said ... (2:25 PM) : 

Love! See you next Tuesday.

 

Blogger Christine said ... (2:29 PM) : 

and congrats! what a great partnership for you, Scott. I am a big fan of the Sartorialist and also your lovely lady, Garance :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:31 PM) : 

IM THERE! just RSVP'd!

lifesimplicidad.tumblr.com

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (2:40 PM) : 

Kiehl's has my undying love and support forever. Their creme de corpse and moisturizer is the only cosmetic products I know I will buy for the rest of my life! psst, I also like the men's energizing scrub :)

 

Anonymous jazz said ... (4:14 AM) : 

congrats scott! keep going!

 

Blogger Simplizers said ... (1:32 PM) : 

I wish I could attend, I am not in NY. Share with us later on:)

 

Anonymous Baskerville said ... (5:55 PM) : 

Love Kiehl's but I feel like they're better than centered Times New Roman. Does them no justice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26 AM) : 

I'm courious to see what the shots you did for them!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:42 AM) : 

What a great partnership--Kiehl's makes very good products indeed.

(Think you can use your influence to persuade them to bring back their Amber scent line? Pretty please?)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:53 PM) : 

You rock!!!

 

Blogger Mara- Club de Estilo said ... (10:39 PM) : 

I'm fan Kiehl's Buenos Aires!
Besos, Mara
www.clubdeestilo.com

 

Blogger Abu Abdillah said ... (2:13 AM) : 

wow great.. very nice indeed..
http://www.percetakanku.co.cc

 

Blogger Paula said ... (7:45 AM) : 

Congratulations! Must feel great having accomplished this project together with this classic brand!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:15 AM) : 

How did it go?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM) : 

Hi, I'd like to congratulate you on your new project. I have been looking for new blogs that can inspire me. It's amazing that only now I could discover yours which is not only about fashion, but specially how we can find our own style even if we don't mean to copy other people's. I felt particularly touched by the way you include homeless people, common people, and as such, we can feel that it's possible to acquire a simple means of expression through the way we dress. I come from the northern part of Brazil. It's usually hot or warm weather, only cool evenings in winter, so it's a hard job to vary. As a good gemini, I get bored easilly, but now I have The Sartorialist as a great help, thank you!

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting