This page has moved to our new address, www.thesartorialist.com. If you're not redirected within a few seconds, please click below. If you still have issues, please clear your cache and try again.

On the Street....Rive Gauche, Paris

 
 
 
 
 















Rss Feed

Links

Assignment Photography and Syndication

Gallerist

Categories

This entire site ⓒ 2005-2011 The Sartorialist. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder(s).



 

Friday, January 18, 2008

On the Street....Rive Gauche, Paris

Comments on "On the Street....Rive Gauche, Paris"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 AM) : 

Wow! It's an American apparel meets philosophy professor look that is beautifully wacky. I love the textures, especially the tights.

 

Blogger Laurence John said ... (4:12 AM) : 

i've never seen looking like a jumble sale look so chic. those cable knit tights are sexy.

 

Blogger muhajababe said ... (4:21 AM) : 

wow ! 2 shirts a cardigan and a jacket with leggings !! im speechless lol ..talk about mood dressing ..

 

Blogger gabrielazeanadal@hotmail.com said ... (4:58 AM) : 

Great! I really enjoy this kind of shots, such a thrown together style and great mastery in the art of layering. This is a very artie and amusant outfit, specialy with the Woody Allen's touch in her glasses and that grandmother's boa. Really fun!

However, if she was my friend and asked me to, I would try to give some advice like: 'Chérie, stop smoking, in the long run, it will ruin your beautiful skin or, wouldn't it be much better if your leggings weren't all twisted or, I know you have this great talent for looking great with all sorts of random cheap things, but the shoes... couldn't they be brown at least?'

And she would provably beg me to shut up or start talking about something else.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:07 AM) : 

How can this be? There's nothing right here, and then, there's nothing wrong... I mean, there's everything right, but there's something wrong, or is it? Beautiful irritation!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (5:33 AM) : 

Love the top half but oooh no not the leggings/tights. Adore the glasses.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:35 AM) : 

SÅ JÄKLA SNYGG! j'aime Paris!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:51 AM) : 

This girl is a cashier at American Apparel, Saint-Germain. Isn't she beautiful.

 

Blogger polina said ... (6:15 AM) : 

unfortunately i must say that she looks sloppy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 AM) : 

I love this girl and her outfit! -So quirky and sweet as a cupcake! she reminds me a a little about Tora Birch in Ghost world. Love that movie by the way:P

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:45 AM) : 

That look works SO great... FANTASTIC. I love the coulours, the superpositions... So frenchy cool... Bien joué!

 

Blogger Diana said ... (7:10 AM) : 

a class of it's own, beyond doubt.
however the combination of the shoes and leggings is very wild(both color + style).
In my country this girl would be reckoned homeless or at least very poor, but definitely not a style-icon.
Sad, isn't it?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 AM) : 

I love the colours, but I would be constantly worried that my butt would be on show in an outfit that short.

 

Blogger discotheque confusion said ... (7:22 AM) : 

Many of these pieces together should reflect a tired hipster uniform.

So how does she give the look her own spin?

..uhh, because she's french

This is one of my favourite looks from the last few posts.

So youthful, careless.

 

Blogger Johanna said ... (8:31 AM) : 

oooh, those sweater tights...I want.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:41 AM) : 

Call me closed minded, but I feel this is a little over the edge. I love the jacket. But very poor choice of shirt to go with it. Also I could do without those flashing white shoes. If she wanted to generate anxiety and discussion though, than this outfit is doing a very good job:-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:44 AM) : 

This is like a caricature of a hipster. Big glasses, layers layers layers, frumpy cardigan made cool, ironic scarf, messy side swept hair, tight lower half of outfit, cigarette. Nonetheless, she looks hot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 AM) : 

Oh inspired!!!

 

Blogger Alysa said ... (8:55 AM) : 

I'd say she's just another hipster, but the scarf saves her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Her skin is amazing. Love the mix of earth colors with pop of red tartan. Nice.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:57 AM) : 

Oh gosh, wonderful blend of youthful and conservative. And that pretty face!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 AM) : 

The top half of her outfit looks great!

However, it falls short with the little blue shorts or dress, and the cheap white tennis shoes. Oh, if only she went for a grey skirt, and some flats. The tights do look great though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:00 AM) : 

oh yes, the 'what-ever-happened-to-my-wardrobe' look has always its secret meanings.
funny, hi-school like, with a bit of 'existentialisme' in her hair-cut and her eye-glasses.

 

Blogger MARIA H said ... (9:03 AM) : 

This is a take on the previous life of Marc Jacobs! Go figure! Reincarnation exists!

 

Blogger Helena said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Dear Mr.Schuman, have you allready been in Finland with your camera? You make so very beatiful pictures. I would like to see to make photos in Helsinki!
This photo is funny, those leggins!

 

Blogger stacy (la, ca) said ... (9:17 AM) : 

Great photo, Sart, and what style: She is doing her own take on Spring 08's multi-color trend by assembling her own carefully arranged collage. Even the light brown textured leggings, which at first glance seem almost comical as mimicing a bare leg look in the dead of winter, oddly balance out the whole composition. And the eyeglasses and hair support her utter confidence and self-possession. Very cool. And it *is* Paris, and she *is* so Left Bank, so the cig is forgiven. :)

 

Blogger Alice Olive said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Tan tights! TAN! Where can I get these?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 AM) : 

There is so much going on here but she manages to make it work with the silhouette she has chosen and the touch of chic with the fur scarf.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:29 AM) : 

Very colorful for Paris!

 

Blogger Jeannie said ... (9:35 AM) : 

absolutely charming!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:36 AM) : 

Threw some clothes on her and a bit of confidence and that's it! It's an interesting combination baut I don't know what's more debatable: her outfit or the fact that she is pregnant and smoking. Is she? (pregnant I mean)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

Is she pregnant and smoking? Besides being totally distracted by that - I love her mixing of plaids.

 

Blogger laia. said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Ah! Girls like this!
I want to hate her because her outfit shouldn't really work in theory (orange knit leggings, black socks and white sneakers?) But it does! And she looks so great.
I think the French can just do no wrong.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

Oh my god, the coolest girl ever! I love her!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:52 AM) : 

Oh, no. I SO do not get this. Perhaps it was laundry day?

 

Blogger Jessica Ferri said ... (9:53 AM) : 

oh yes! YES! i love those glasses. and shoes. in fact, i love everything about this girl.

 

Blogger Joanna Goddard said ... (9:57 AM) : 

LOVE her. she is my favorite that you've ever done!

ps. looking forward to the show at danziger. xo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM) : 

While I appreciate your keen eye for style, celebrating someone who smokes while pregnant doesn't seem quite right to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:10 AM) : 

elle est trés jolie!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM) : 

Sorry, but she looks like every other indie-hipster I-buy-all-my-clothes-at-Goodwill type I see every day. I.e., she looks like a hobo.


rdhd

 

Blogger so said ... (10:12 AM) : 

this look does absolutely nothing for me...

 

Blogger Alya said ... (10:35 AM) : 

Isn't she such a stylish doll?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM) : 

this might just be my all-time fave. elle est trop chic pour moi!

 

Blogger Donovan said ... (10:44 AM) : 

There is something just so perfect about this, but I can't quite put my finger on any, one, individual aspect of the outfit. I think I most enjoy the combination of the long cardigan with the micro, blue skirt.

 

Blogger Clare Walsh said ... (10:44 AM) : 

very cool, not entirely sold on the colour of the leggings though. am considering getting some glasses like this, what do you all think of them? Anyone do you know which make these are?

 

Blogger Landis said ... (10:54 AM) : 

what innovation!

the "i don't give a crap" look must be making a resurgence.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 AM) : 

oh mustard yellow. why do i love you so?

i want her cardi.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:01 AM) : 

i mean it looks pretty wierd, but at the same very well chosen und beatiful. i love the glasses.

btw: is she pregnant?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM) : 

my grandma used to say 'a really glam girl does not feel uncomfortable as long she looks great'. whether she was right or wrong, it just popped up in my head the minute i saw this pic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM) : 

I'm sorry, but I just don't get it. I think it's terrible.

 

Blogger Me said ... (11:12 AM) : 

She definitely sporting a belly bump ... and she's smoking. So not cool.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 AM) : 

i LOVE it. cutest smile, glasses, pattern-combination and colours. just perfect.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:14 AM) : 

i just adore the layering. perfect!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 AM) : 

where did she get that jacket from? does anyone know who she is?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 AM) : 

OMG Chic!! she has really nice legs. I love the glasses and the buttons on the jacket cuff. It's nice how she matched her lipstick to the shirt.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 AM) : 

Bohème!

love the playful look...the clunky glasses and the cigarette are a nice touch

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:25 AM) : 

I totally dig this. What a hot bunny. Who would think of putting this together, and succeeding?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:28 AM) : 

...happily on her way to clown college.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:29 AM) : 

I really like this look. It's unpretentious and interesting. I especially love the cabled leggings.
But I think the whole would be improved immensely if her skirt was longer --at about 3 inches above the knee.

 

Blogger AdamfromVA said ... (11:32 AM) : 

can't explain it, i like it but dont love it. flannel looks weird, cigarette looks classy. what is it about the french, they look good in anything?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:44 AM) : 

What else? très Rive gauche..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:55 AM) : 

this is just kind of strange. this girl has gotten enough exposure through what i assume is her boyfriends blog http://uglysmile.blogspot.com. kind of makes me question the concept of shooting phtos of random people on the street. opinions anyone?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 PM) : 

Wow! this chick is sooo cute. she looks like Cate Blanchetts' geeky younger sister...

 

Blogger reverend dick said ... (12:10 PM) : 

YEEAHH! Rock around with Ollie V...or is it Olyve Oyl? I lurve her.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:46 PM) : 

This is how I dress on a day when have the flu during winter in my old, drafty, freezing house. Her sneakers (which I hope she is changing when she gets to work) are dirty, her leggings twisted, her shirts rumpled and her hair is a mess.

I see nothing here that's inspired or chic. I don't see the care and calculation that chic French put into even their most casual looks. The idea is there, but the execution is not. (And, in this case, I do mean execution!)

This lovely, slim, young woman needs to put a little more care into her look and she'll have a winner.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:02 PM) : 

Very young look. I can see why folks might like it but it's not for me. That's a great looking cigarette though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 PM) : 

People keep saying white sneakers... they look pink to me, in the closeup. Not that this fixes it, but it does make them more interesting. I do love those tights and the jacket, but I feel like her bottom is missing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:56 PM) : 

The worst I've seen yet. Only the jacket and glasses work. Everything else is too hobo-wannabe.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 PM) : 

Ah, bricolage, foreground and middleground. Nice shot.

If she is indeed pregnant, this woman is abusing her child. It saddens the entire picture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:12 PM) : 

I know tons of girls like this in America. Those glasses, those sweaters, those beat up shoes. Maybe it's original because, well, no one wears flannel in Paris... but in WI, this is the norm for someone who wants to stray away from mall apparel.

 

Blogger ellastica said ... (2:25 PM) : 

the individual pieces of clothing are classic.
it's not the typical hipster uniform route and the look isn't overtly 'quirky'...what about keds? the new chucks?
anyways, she didn't go crazy over-board on accessories or details which is refreshing:
no over-size buttons, slashed hems, puffiness/ruching, chucks/flats, statement/ironic buttons/t-shirts or raybans.
her paired sensibility reminds me of a young Charlotte Gainsbourg, esp the jacket.
switch around the leggings and flannel shirt (adjustment of skirt length) this chic, disheveled look is quite attainable and wearable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Hello, baby...I love you.

I love you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Really and honestly,I don´t like the way she´s layered all those clothes on herself. Don´t like this shot at all.Ugh!

 

Blogger Jennifer Anyan said ... (3:31 PM) : 

The pose is quite sophisticated, she reminds me of Camille Bidault-Waddington

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:41 PM) : 

I like the cardigan, jacket, leggings and bag... and the way she's posing, but I'm not too sure about the shirt and faux-fur thing round her neck. The whole outfit looks rather geek-chic, though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:55 PM) : 

Call me a frumpy old lady, but at least UNTWIST the cable leggings--that's clearly not intentional and looks darned uncomfortable. But then, I guess there is no beauty without pain??

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 PM) : 

One word .... HIDEOUS!!!

No way this represents 'style'. Sorry.

 

Blogger Eideloos redactie said ... (5:07 PM) : 

is the cardigan by american apparel? 'cause i want it. i think she looks amazing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 PM) : 

i have that bag! i like this. it captures the way many young people, who can't afford designer clothes, dress these days.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:31 PM) : 

I think she looks good, but this is one of those outfits only the super thin can pull off. If she was shorter and heavier she would look too frumpy. I also do not like it when people opt for no pants. Pants and leggings are not the same thing.

 

Blogger ANNA MARIA said ... (6:14 PM) : 

I absolutely love her style. I especially love the simplicity of every article of clothing and accessories she has on. All the colors make her seem like such an outgoing woman that is simply herself. It's good to see that not everyone has lost their sense of uniqueness and willing to be different.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:24 PM) : 

Standard hipster look.

She's lovely however.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 PM) : 

I think she looks totally mismatched and not in a good way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 PM) : 

Les Enfants de Don Quichotte...

This is just bad taste although hip she might be.

 

Blogger Hebden said ... (7:22 PM) : 

This reminds me of one of those flip-books where you can interchange people tops and bottoms...

I love her upper half but something is just a little "off" (and not in a good way) about her lower half.

 

Blogger Françoise said ... (7:34 PM) : 

she does not leave one indifferent. as a matter of fact, that style is not my cup of tea. i do like the glasses and the layering.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:44 PM) : 

this is very los angeles-- which reminds me-- how come mr. schuman hasn't come and shoot any pictures in the city of angles?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 PM) : 

yes! me likes, me loves. the color scheme, textures, and porportions are brilliant.

 

Blogger Barbara said ... (8:42 PM) : 

love the glasses. getting some myself soon.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:15 AM) : 

I love the commenter who, among other things, called this woman's hair "a mess". Are you kidding me? Are true sartorialists supposed to have perfectly coiffed hair 24/7? No. Get real.

 

Blogger Emma said ... (4:00 AM) : 

This is so cool and funny. Everything's said already.

And the shoes are cool as well, white is the perfect color.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:23 AM) : 

I really like this picture as a photograph. The subject is deliberately centered, and the foreground middleground and background are nearly horizontal, and this relatively static, formal composition allows the eye to encounter various themes staged by the image.

One theme is the contrast between the disordered sculpture and orderly building. Then you have the subject; the dissarangement of her clothes has as definite, and at least as problematic, a position in culture, as the disruption figured by the sculpture--and the "plates" of her layered clothes are like the slabs of stone in the sculpture.

Finally, the amount of personality she herself conveys prevents the photograph from looking too artificial or staged. Against all the visual stability in the image, the subject keeps ambiguity alive. A great photo, bravo!

 

Blogger Agostinho said ... (12:09 PM) : 

She looks very Parisian, in a very un-Parisian way lol.

 

Blogger Persephone said ... (1:39 PM) : 

Almost perfect - adore the entire look, especially the mix of patterns. At times I dress quite similarly to this, and the imperfection comes from the fact that I know just from looking at this that I would feel uncomfortable in that leggings/sock/shoe combination. However, she looks great in it and doesn't seem uncomfortable, so good for her!
And no one has commented on the wonderful way her green bag accents the amber leggings and grey cardigan. Lovely. She makes me wish I wore glasses.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:40 PM) : 

hi i'm the girl from the picture, i read many bullshits and some good and constructive commments.

In what concerns bullshits : i'm not pregnant...and i'm not as silly to smoke while being pregnant.The explaination of my belly bump remains in one word "beer" !

And about an anonymous post speaking about my so called boyfriend i just want to say "if you don't know, shut up."

All THAT for ONE picture...

BTW thanks for those interesting posts

(thanks to the photographer)

 

Blogger Alyson Redding said ... (1:41 PM) : 

I own those tights and have been throwing ideas around in my head about how to wear them. I'm so glad I saw this! I think she looks great.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:54 PM) : 

i agree with everyone who has said she looks chic, cute and wonderfully French. At the same time, it's also a very New York/American hipster look to me. It's one of those things where she looks very androgynous in a way but also quite sexy. Alas, it is a look only possible for those who are very thin. Sigh. I wish I could pull this off.
Sart - I love your blog and I wish you would feature more women of different shapes and sizes. Even just regular girls who are a bit bigger.

 

Blogger Siru said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Oh! if I just could layer like that, it would be a miracle.
with the cigarette and glasses she is just so chic.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

she's adorable!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 PM) : 

oh lala París! I would not use that outfit but as I always say what matters is ATTITUDE!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:34 PM) : 

those leggings are DEFINITELY not the right shade!! maybe grey would work?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 PM) : 

i honestly cannot decide whether she is smiling or exhaling through pursed lips. either way, the look is well done. and honestly, who cares if the american hipsters look similar. dressing the way that one prefers should not result in an automatic generalization. bravo, sart!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:28 PM) : 

oh, sart! this girlie took my breath away.

 

Blogger Kanani said ... (7:45 PM) : 

Wow, you could write a great character sketch for her.

I love how she puts things together--rather the spirit in which she does things.
It's so much fun.

Really. It reminds me of when I used to wear mini skirts, wrestling boots and sport pink hair ....back in the day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:51 PM) : 

go sarah b! you look great and defend yourself well, not that you should have to. keep on keepin'!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 PM) : 

I knew she worked at American Apparel. Only we employees have to wear that much AA all at one time....and we're usually the only ones who own that much of it! 4 things she's wearing are from there! And yes, the gray cardigan is from there too! I think she's adorable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 PM) : 

Love the top half, yikes below that.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:26 PM) : 

Haha. I love this.

It's the way's I'll dress in late fall when I don't want to admit that winter is coming. Everything down to the cigarette to distract me from the fact that I'm freezing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:00 AM) : 

i love dorky/sexy!
i love style derived from other peoples throw-away stuff!

in the future, we will(hopefully) all dress with such aplomb.

hooray!

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (3:43 AM) : 

Wow this is amazing! She does not really look to grungy to me, so this is great!
Very well seen!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 AM) : 

This work because she's french and because she's in Paris ! try this outfit in the south and you'll be given coins...

Anyway she's great and fresh...

 

Blogger Laurita:Editha said ... (5:39 AM) : 

love the whole outfit, the different breaks of style and coulour.

that's why i'm going to paris. :)
sarah b. ... i'll visit u in the store.

 

Blogger OndrejS said ... (7:41 AM) : 

Sarah b!!! I knew its a beer belly!!! But my comment got lost somewhere....
You look like u like to party but certainly not stupid! Btw, good job on starting a heated discussion with that outfit!!

 

Blogger leather girl said ... (11:42 AM) : 

I love this look and while it is not uncommon to see this in brooklyn or the LES, as is usually the case with just about everything, the french version is slightly better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:26 PM) : 

she is too cute! i love her cozy, creative, wrinkled look.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:29 PM) : 

I have the same kind of shoes and tights in black. Teens look like this in Denmark. This is inspiriting, but I would choose simpler layering. The fury scarf looks a little wierd to me, but otherwise very well

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:20 PM) : 

wow. just wow. I've been coming back several times just to look at this picture...are thos eleggins from AA? I NEEED those real bad! ..beautiful!
sarah b don't you have a blog? :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:24 PM) : 

This is my favourite photo since the winter-weather pictures. I am in the southern hemisphere so I am in summer-mode but I will save this picture as inspiration for when the colder months roll around. I particularly love the checkered shirt and tweed jacket. and I can't see any potbelly going on there - she looks like she's in great shape to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:03 PM) : 

That fountain is sooo cool. I have so many photos of it :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:55 AM) : 

Sarah B, I think you're beautiful.

What surprises me is that there are so many silly and unreflective people who post on this site. A photograph is not a movie; it is not real life. It is a still. It is a snapshot. So if someone looks like they have a belly, or if someone's groin area is disagreeable to you, try this: imagine what the person would be like if they were moving. A picture reveals the ESSENCE of a person, and not the TOTALITY of a person. But alas, Scott is just too nice to censor every fool who takes advantage of the internet's democratic aspects.

Thanks for being beautiful, Sarah B.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:26 AM) : 

Utterly adorable no? It's too bad about that whole "smoking ban" thing that just went into affect, I guess everybody'll be smoking it up on the streets now.

-AM

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:58 AM) : 

she looks GREAT! love her leggings. (plus she's posing in front of my appartment ;))

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 PM) : 

late with my post...trying so hard to like this, but simply cannot. I hate it. The girl is quirky and adorable and all that...it is just so schlumpy. Yuck scarf, yuck shoes, yuck skirt(?). The tights are great-I agree, but why like this? Maybe I am getting square!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:55 PM) : 

This look does not work out as well for her. The glasses detract from her face rather than enhance it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26 PM) : 

People like this look for the following reasons:

1. She's young
2. She's pretty
3. She's French

Sorry to say ladies and gentlemen, those reasons are not good enough for me. No likey.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:24 PM) : 

I think she is quite lovely. As we have found out, she works at AA... so she is wearing alot of clothing from there. But what I love is that it looks like "her", not like an ad for AA. I would love to see more people around here (S.F.)wearing outfits like that for running around in rather than Juicy Couture sweats and Uggs. And, just for the record, she is really very beautiful.

Also.. Sart, again, a wonderful photo. You make my day at work so much more tolerable!

 

Blogger Paige said ... (8:17 PM) : 

I love the glasses. I also love the layering she's though out. It all mixes well and perfectly.

 

Blogger Christine said ... (10:59 AM) : 

I love it, i love it, i love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:42 AM) : 

wow... she is just... the most beautiful woman i have seen in my whole life...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:50 AM) : 

Try Marina Kereklidou - Swedish.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:09 PM) : 

i love this looks...it's very professor meets schoolgirl meets girl who ransacked her granny's closet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:31 AM) : 

she is very beautiful, and has a wonderful charm. but.... i just don't think she has the legs for this outfit. and the shoes ruin it for me. rich brown leather... and it would have been quite divine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:24 AM) : 

my angel my sweet angel.

 

Blogger a girl dreaming of a wild, dangerous life tinged with anarchy said ... (1:38 PM) : 

right, im buying those white pumps. this has persuaded me. this is what i try to look like.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 PM) : 

Are they rayban wayfarer glasses?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:06 AM) : 

This might be the prettiest woman I have ever seen. I wonder where I can find that jacket. Any ideas?

 

Blogger komankova said ... (10:12 AM) : 

just love the atmosphere of the pic

 

post a comment
Newer Posts Older Posts
Best Web Hosting